Palette Wood Dye, available in both wood shades and color shades. An acrylic water based dye for coloring bare wood. For all interior woodwork around the home including softwood, with the natural beauty of the grain remaining visible.|
The acrylic element minimizes grain raising allowing for quick and uniform results on large and small surfaces such as furniture, floors, doors, cupboards, frames, toys, decorative items and many more. Very pleasant to use on both soft and hard woods, Liberon Palette Wood Dye can also be mixed to obtain your own personal shade.
Wood Shades Samples
Color Shade Samples
How to Apply
- Shake well before use.
- Ensure the surface is thoroughly sanded, bare and free from dust.
- If more than one tin of dye is required to complete the work, mix tins of dye together to ensure uniform color.
- Apply the Palette Wood Dye along the grain using a foam applicator or brush. Wipe the surface before it dries with a clean dry cotton cloth to even out the color and remove the excess.
- On large surfaces such as floors, avoid overlap marks by working in a team of two-one to apply the dye and the other to remove the excess.
- A second coat may be applied after 2 hours if a stronger color is required. More than two coats of dye may affect the final finish.
Please refer to product label for complete product information.