|Liberon Natural Finish Floor Varnish is a non-yellowing water based varnish providing a slip-resistant, durable and hard wearing clear matt or satin finish. On new softwood floors it greatly reduces the "orange effect" common to old softwwod flooring treated with other finishes.
Mixing with Palette Wood Dyes or water based concentrates, a colored finish can be achieved. Applying to dyed wood will produce a greater depth of color.
How to Apply Floor Finish Varnish
- Shake/stir well before use.
- Ensure the surface is clean, dry, sanded, free from dust and previous finishes.
- If you want to color the wood, use Liberon Palette Wood Dye before applying the varnish.
- Apply the first coat of varnish evenly using a paint brush or roller and allow to dry for a minimum of 2 hours. If required, sand lightly before applying the second coat.
- If a third coat is required, follow the instructions as for the second coat.
- Allow the final coat of varnish a minimum of 14 hours drying before using the floor.
- Liberon Palette Wood Dyes can be added to the varnish to create unique color tones.
Please refer to product label for complete product information.